Phone: (516) 867-7300, (800) 227-1382 .Fax: (516) 867-7597 .E-mail:email@example.com
- We perform full service audio mastering using two SONIC STUDIO HD workstations with NoNoise.
- NoNoise is the best tool for the removal of impulse & broadband noise, hum, buzz, acoustic interference, overload and distortion.
- We master to and from ALL file formats including: AIFF, WAV, MP3 and AC3.
- Preparation of audio for web-streaming and pod-casting (with embedded pictures and weblinks).
Supported Audio Formats
|Cassette (all speeds)||1/4 inch or 1/4 Track||SONY PCM-F1|
|Microcassette (all speeds)||CD||From All Video Formats|
|1/2 inch or 1/2 Track||DAT||Dolby A & SR Decoding|
The audiocassette is alive and well at
- From 1 piece to as many as you need
- HXPRO, Dolby B, & Dolby C available
- Music or spoken word
- Multi-tape sets
- Audio books
- Four-color label printing
- In-cassette printing
Today's tape and vinyl are rapidly disappearing along with the machines that play them. The physical media is disintegrating and its is harder to find equipment and technicians experienced in their operation. Our archiving solutions solve these problems:
- We have the knowledge and well-maintained equipment to convert your media into high resolution & high bit rate (24 bit/96K) files, the old venerable audio CD, smartly made MP3s or any other audio format that you like.
- In order to give you the best quality, we bring to bear such processes as baking of tapes (see Audio Restoration) while we assure that all channels are transferred with volume optimization and correct phases.
- Let us develop your philosophy and create an accessible, portable library of your most valued audio assets.